When buying a ring online, it can be a bit confusing if you don't know your ring size.
Here is how you can measure your ring size from home with only these simple tools:
You will need:
- a ruler
- a thin strip of paper. It should be 10 cm long and 5 mm wide.
- a pen
What you need to do:
1. Wrap a thin strip of paper around your finger and tighten it.
2. Mark the two endings with a pen.
3. Measure the length between the two markings in mm. You can use the size conversion chart below to get your ring size.
Useful tips from us:
- If you have doubts or your measurement falls in between sizes, it is always safer to choose the bigger size.
- If your knuckle if much wider than the base of your finger, you could measure both at the base and the knuckle of your finger. Then average out the numbers to get the best possible fit for your ring size.
- The sizes of your finger are usually different on both hand. Your dominant hand will tend to have larger ring sizes.
- Temperature can change the size of your fingers. The fingers are slightly thinner in the colder weather. Also, the finger can be thinner in the morning than in the afternoon.
- For the most accurate measurement, it is best to go to your local jeweler and ask them. Most jeweler will be happy to measure the ring size for you for free.
- At Aris Heartmade, we accept an exchange for different ring size. We only ask that you pay for the shipping back to us. We will resize & ship the ring back to you with no additional cost. For more information please feel free to send us a message on the Contact Me page.